Thursday, August 18, 2011

Training Partners

There is something to be said about having a good training partner and pushing one another to reach your goals. Its hard to find people that care about your goals just as much as their own. I have been lucky to have trained with some great guys in my life (Sean, Dirk, Mots, Donnie and Kyle so names that come to mind many other I could list if my brain was not calling for sleep). The majority of the satisfaction within sport for me is sharing the passion and the work ethic with friends and then celebrating your achievements together over a few beers.
So shout out to Wes Anderson (wesandersontri.blogspot.com) for pushing me in the pool tonight.
Big news three days ahead to cap off a solid week.
Next up for the San Antonio crew is Austin Tri on Labor Day !
Night,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment