Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Plans


Tonight Wes and I had a good swim set and knocked out a bonus run afterwards. I felt good for the first time in a few weeks in the pool. So it got me excited again about swimming again. This morning was back to the track for me, Its been a while so I did a light workout:
mile cut down to get myself ready to run fast ! 4X200, 400-600-800-600-400. all with a short recovery and just below 10k race pace.

This weekend we got some key sessions to get in the books.
Open Water swim and Long run in the am. A bike recovery ride in the PM.
Sunday is a long bike of 3H45mins with some tempo work and then a 5mile run @ 70.3 pace off the bike. That evening will have a recovery swim. The key will be hydration as its going to be a hot week weather wise. Check back for updates on each session.


Right off to bed !

Robbie

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally curious what a real pro-triathlete's training schedule and sessions look like! What's your next race?

    ReplyDelete