Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Script - Rusty halo

What a day today !
It ranks as the best of the year so far. So many positive things goes on right now. Music is a big part of my life, especially Irish bands. U2, Snow Patrol and The Script are top of the list.
Sometimes when you listen to an Album there are the obvious hits that you like and they get all the play. I've seen The Script live twice and "Rusty Halo" has become one of my favorite song off their first Album, the song has so much energy and so much meaning for me.

"Everyone's running from something
But we don't know when it's coming
So we keep running and running gotta"

I feel like its coming so hopefully I get to shine my Rusty Halo in 2011.

Below is a video of the boys, if you want to check out the song.





No comments:

Post a Comment