Thursday, January 13, 2011

U2 I Still Haven't Found What Im Looking For Live From Milan




U2 rule the music world in my mind. Looking for inspiration listen to any U2 song. Today I rode with Darion for Hill reps around Arlington. We maybe 10 years apart but have many solid things in common. An obvious connection is the dream and desire we both have to better ourselves. That is what gets you on the bike in the winter, when everyone else is on the trainer. "Sometimes you can't make it on your own" my friends. Check out the lads give it a lash in Milan many years after this song had written, they still got the Desire after all the years this is what I'm talking about ! I remember been a dreaming 18yr old lad who would run 100 miles a week in the rain and do 20 X 400 hill reps in the cold with the desire to do anything to get a Scholarship to the States. Now I'm onto a new Chapter in my life, but the desire is still strong.
Night !
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment